Monday, September 22, 2014

HAPPY FALL!!!

I know this is a long overdue post and I'm so sorry it is without a picture but it is the first day of fall so I wanted to post!

I wish everybody a happy fall full of pumpkins, a yard full of leaves and of course a basket full of apples mixed with lots of cool autumn days and very chilly nights! Yes I love fall!  Maybe not as much as winter but it is a very close second!

I love to bake everything fall!  Apples are my favorite fruit in the fall!  They are delicious almost anyway you want to cook them, bake them or just plain eat them down to the core!
 
However, something has caught my attention last fall and this fall!  It's Jello brand pumpkin pudding!
Last fall I looked and looked for this pudding and never could find it.  When I say looked for I mean it.  We must have looked at every store imaginable but this elusive pudding was no where to be bought!  This year I was noticing a trend when I started to look for it.  I was looking in all Indiana stores!  It hit me like a tree full of acorns falling on my head!!!! LOOK in another state!  So that's exactly what I did!  I found it yesterday in Ohio!! YaY!  I must have looked like a kook trying to get my cart loaded with pumpkin pudding!  No one was stopping me and I'm not kidding!  After I get my cart loaded Lilli asked me, "mom are you sure you don't want anymore?"  I said, "haha I think I have enough, thank you!"

Pumpkin is also one of my favorite fall foods and I can't wait to try this pudding!  I have been reading lots of blog posts and noticing recipes on pinterest.com!  I'm sure you know what we will be eating for the rest of fall!  I can't wait!!!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I wish you a fabulous fall!!
Vickie


No comments: